NIO will release a new Firmware version for the recently launched NIO ET7 sedan, a NIO Employee said on the official app. The new version will fix some bugs and also add some features. “The software is expected to start this Tuesday and will be pushed to delivered user vehicles in batches”, NIO officially said.
- Added large-screen dynamic screensaver function;
- The unlocking method of the rear screen screensaver is adjusted to click to unlock;
- Fixed the occasional abnormal sound of air-conditioning air outlets in specific situations;
- DVR one-click recording video duration error and recording start time error, etc;
- The wireless charging foreign object detection system will also be adjusted in the recent firmware.
The electric vehicle maker NIO announced on Sunday that delivered a total of 5,074 units in China during April 2022, representing a decrease of 28.5% year-over-year. The deliveries consisted of 4,381 premium smart electric SUVs, including 1,251 ES8s, 1,878 ES6s and 1,252 EC6s, and 693 ET7s, the Company’s flagship premium smart electric sedan. As of April 30, 2022, cumulative deliveries reached 197,912 vehicles. This was the first complete month delivering the sedan model NIO ET7.
BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THE NEWS
NIO unveiled on Friday that the first batch of NIO ET5 model production line trial vehicles officially rolled off the production line at NEO Park. The construction of the production base started on April 29, 2021, and it took only one year from the breaking of ground to the commissioning of the first batch of full-process production lines, NIO said. The CEO William Li, congratulated the team and said “This is the speed of Hefei and the speed of NIO”.
Last week, NIO reached a total of 500 vehicles delivered in Norway since its debut on September 30, 2021. Until now, only the ES8 Model is available but the sedan announced during NIO Day in December 2020 is arriving to the country in the last quarter of 2022.