- Deliveries of Li ONE were 35,221 vehicles in the fourth quarter of 2021, representing a 40.2% quarter-over-quarter increase and a 143.5% year-over-year increase.
- Deliveries of Li ONE for the full year 2021 reached 90,491 vehicles, representing an increase of 177.4% from 32,624 vehicles in 2020.
- As of December 31, 2021, the Company had 206 retail stores covering 102 cities and 278 servicing centers and Li Auto-authorized body and paint shops operating in 204 cities.
Li Auto Inc., an innovator in China’s new energy vehicle market, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Mr. Xiang Li, founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Li Auto Comment
“In December 2021, we introduced the OTA 3.0 update to all our Li ONE users, which features our full-stack self-developed NOA and full AEB functions enhanced by vision perception algorithm to enable safer and easier driving. It made us the third automaker in the world capable of full-stack self-development of NOA. Due to its outstanding AEB performance, Li ONE was awarded Champion of the Year 2021 accolade during a third-party AEB test, where it was the only assessed model capable of accurately identifying crossing vehicles and two-wheelers, demonstrating our strong ADAS R&D capabilities. As of January 31, 2022, we provided NOA to over 70,000 family users. In 2022, we will remain focused on R&D investment, further elevating our capabilities to provide our users with products and services that offer greater safety, convenience and comfort.”
“Our robust performance in the fourth quarter of 2021 capped a remarkable year of growth for LiAuto,” added Mr. Tie Li, Li Auto’s chief financial officer. “Driven by an impressive number of vehicle deliveries, we achieved revenues of RMB10.6 billion for the fourth quarter and RMB27.0 billion for the full year of 2021, up 156.1% and 185.6% year over year, respectively. Our vehicle margin in the fourth quarter increased to 22.3% and full-year vehicle margin came in at 20.6%, boosted by our outstanding operating efficiency in manufacturing and supply chain management. Additionally, as we continued to scale up deliveries while remaining highly focused on disciplined execution, our full-year operating cash flow reached RMB8.3 billion, providing us with strong support for R&D investment and business growth.”
- In January 2022, the Company delivered 12,268 Li ONEs, representing a 128.1% increase from January 2021. As of January 31, 2022, the Company had 220 retail stores covering 105 cities, in addition to 276 servicing centers and Li Auto-authorized body and paint shops operating in 204 cities.
OTA 3.0 Release
- In December 2021, the Company released the OTA 3.0 update to all Li ONE users, further enhancing their in-car experience. This update features the Navigation on ADAS (NOA) and vision-enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) functions for the 2021 Li ONE. The OTA 3.0 update also includes an upgraded version of Li ONE’s smart in-car voice assistant, Li Xiang Tong Xue （理想同学）, which now supports more advanced voice instructions for in-car applications and vehicle control settings.
Chongqing Manufacturing Base
- In December 2021, the Company agreed to establish a strategic cooperation framework with the Chongqing municipal government to build its Chongqing manufacturing base in the Liangjiang New Area. The addition of this manufacturing base will further enhance the Company’s ability to meet increasingly strong market demand and cement its foundation for continued growth.