The South-California based EV maker Mullen posted a new job vacancy on Indeed Platform this week looking for an Investor Relations Associate. The position is based in Brea, California, and the candidate will be responsible for engagement with the investing public, shareholders and financial professionals, the company said.
Mullen said that it is “urgently hiring” someone to help develop, maintain and enhance strategic working relationships with the financial community. In partnership with the senior management, this individual will be responsible for engagement with the investing public, shareholders and financial professionals. The Investor Relations will also collaborate with senior management to create a cohesive investment thesis and will advise on shareholder engagement strategies, Mullen stated.
Mullen reached on April its highest level of Institutional Owners with 58 shareholders owning a total of 1,332,751 shares. Among the largest shareholders there’s: Cutler Group LP, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, BlackRock Inc., Vanguard Group Inc, Cutler Group LP, Belvedere Trading LLC, and VTSMX.
BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THE NEWS
The company requires at least one year of experience in the Investor Relations sector and also on the Finance sector. The position is for Brea, California and the salary is from $65,000 per year. Among the main tasks, the candidate will:
- Build a deep understanding of Mullen’s strategy, market position, operating initiatives and financial outlook and, over time, communicate directly with institutional shareholders.
- Support quarterly earnings and other IR presentations, including drafting communication and preparing external earnings materials.
- Work with marketing and public relations teams to ensure that consistent messaging is presented to analysts, institutional investors and individual shareholders.
- Provide recommendations on communications and outbound marketing.
- Ensure that all necessary securities documentation is readily available to current and potential investors.
- Understand, monitor and analyze financial models used by analysts to value/evaluate the company.
- Help to manage investor relations marketing activities including conferences, road shows and investor meetings.
- Manage IR databases including Nasdaq contact management system, FactSet based models and internally developed models.
- Prepare market and competitive intelligence presentations for senior leadership team.
- Manage IR systems including managing vendors.
- Execute ad-hoc requests from senior leaders.
According to a SEC form filed on Tuesday, Mullen‘s CFO Kerri Sadler was gifted a total of 4,000 shares from April 7 to April 22. Previously, on January 18, Sadler had directly acquired 300,000 shares having now a total of 306,174 valued at $425,500 based on the last closing price. The filing reveals that Sadler was gifted with 2,000 shares on April 7, 1,000 two days later and another 1,000 on April 22, 2022.
Recently, also Mullen‘s President of Automotive Division accquired 100,000 shares on April 8. Mullen’s President Calin Popa owns now a total of 159,729 Mullen shares. Popa’s transaction nature was Type A — Grant, award or other under Rule 16b-3(d) and represents a direct ownership.
Last week, Mullen teased via Twitter its Van production ahead of the first deliveries in Q2 2022, as announced by Mullen’s CEO on March 30. At the time, David Michery unveiled that a Fortune500 company is going to buy “a lot of these vehicles” with the official press release expected during the next weeks.
Recently, the company announced the solid-state polymer battery testing with the Battery Innovation Center (BIC) in Indiana. BIC is focused on the rapid development, testing and commercialization of safe, reliable and lightweight energy storage systems for defense and commercial customers.