The luxury electric vehicle maker Lucid Motors will report its Q1 2022 Earnings results on May 5 immediately after the closing bell. The company invited retail and institutional shareholders to submit and upvote questions in order to answer the top 5 during its conference call at 5:30 pm EST.
Using Say Technologies platform, Lucid got a total of 1200 questions and 7,050 participants representing 1.6 million shares. Here are the ones that will be answered tonight by Lucid management:
- How do you intend to compete with both Tesla and Rivian given current supply chain and market constraints?
- The Investor Presentation in July 2021 mentions a prototype energy storage system (ESS) progressing well. How is the Lucid Energy Storage System progressing now and when do you expect production for the Lucid ESS to begin?
- With the report of Saudi Arabia buying upwards of 100k cars from the company, do you think that will drive more buyers from other areas of the world? Or are there others big orders such as that that just aren’t public?
- What is Lucid’s 5 year plan?
- Do you plan to make affordable vehicles?
On April 27, Lucid announced an agreement with the Government of Saudi Arabia to deliver up to 100,000 vehicles over a ten-year period, with an initial commitment to purchase 50,000 vehicles and an option to purchase up to an additional 50,000 vehicles over the same period.
Lucid Motors announced recently that it will introduce a new version of Lucid Air, the Lucid Air Grand Touring Performance. The new version delivers 1,050 horsepower and accelerates from 0-60 mph in 2.6 seconds becoming the most powerful electric vehicle in the US.
Lucid will inaugurate its first European showroom in Germany in May amid global expansion. The confirmation was made through a billboard placed on Terminal 2 in Munich (Germany) saying: “Visit our Lucid Studio in Munich. Opening May 2022.”
In addition, the company has requested a permit to open a studio in The Netherlands. The studio will be located in Hilversum, which is 30km from the capital Amsterdam, and will be on the same building previously used by a BMW dealership. Lucid has currently 15 Studios in the United States expecting to open another 14 during this year. Check every location and the upcoming Lucid Studios here.