NIO published today the first Job Post on LinkedIn regarding the expansion for Denmark this year. The company is looking for a Finance Analyst to work closely with the finance and IT department in headquarter of the group, as well as with third party service providers and auditors and to build and improve operational finance related processes and IT system.
The company also clarifies that this position locates in office in Denmark and reports to the country finance controller and that will include occasional business travels.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or similar;
- Good knowledge of local Norwegian accounting and tax regulations, IFRS, US GAAP, SOX knowledge is a plus;
- 5-8 years’ experience from international corporation, auditing or consulting experience is a plus;
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish, Chinese language skill is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP and automative industry experience is an advantage;
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, additional data analysis skill is a plus;
- Full working rights in Denmark, and currently being based in Denmark.
The first European Market the company entered was also a Scandinavian country (Norway) planning to enter the neighbouring countries: Sweden, Denmark and Germany.
Yesterday, Nio officially opened its first European Battery Swap Station, located in Norway – the first European Country for the Chinese EV maker. By the end of 2022, NIO will have Stations in five different Norwegian cities, with a total of 20 for the Norwegian customers.