On April 29, 2021, NeoPark, a smart electric vehicle industry park at Xinqiao, Hefei, Anhui province, was officially kicked off. NIO started today hiring workers for NEO Park that will start the production during the second half of this year. The project report pointed the date of opening to September of 2022. and some of the areas where NIO is looking for workers are electric drive systems, manufacturing and quality management.
NeoPark is a hub for hundreds of key supporting enterprises and a highly-clustered full-fledged industry chain. NIO is one of many companies in NeoPark’s vision. The 16,950-acre park features three main function areas, smart manufacturing, R&D and living space, and eco-park.
NEO Park will have a total construction area of 437,000 square meters and can achieve an annual production capacity of 300,000 vehicles bringing the annual expected revenue up to RMB 100 billion – $1.57B.
The park covers an area of 11.3 square kilometers and will have an annual capacity of 1 million vehicles and 100 GWh of batteries, with an upfront investment around $750M.
The company is looking for workers that will be responsible for:
- Proficient in equipment inspection and maintenance standards, equipment inspection, inspection and periodic maintenance;
- Carry out TPM standards and operation guidance training for production operators, support the rectification of on-site TPM problems, and supervise the effect of TPM;
- Respond quickly to the dark lights and calls of production, be responsible for the emergency repair of on-site equipment failures, and ensure normal production;
- Record fault information, analyze the cause of equipment failure, and formulate rectification countermeasures to prevent the recurrence of faults;
- Sort out the equipment spare parts list and declare spare parts, and assist the wharehouse to complete the confirmation and storage of spare parts;
- Carry out continuous equipment improvement work and support the implementation of production and engineering improvement projects.
The Qualifications needed are:
- Technical secondary school/technical school or above, majoring in electrical and mechanical related fields, intermediate skills and above of maintenance electricians, maintenance or assembly fitters;
- More than 2.3 years of on-site equipment maintenance experience in the workshop or related industries of automobile factories, able to independently and quickly deal with common faults of stamping equipment;
- Familiar with the relevant process equipment of stamping workshops, familiar with industrial automation production lines, working principles of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and other equipment;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, teamwork awareness and learning ability;
- Good stress resistance, proactive work, able to adapt to shifts and overtime, and have good adaptability to change.