Mullen Automotive announced on Tuesday 14 new hires across vehicle engineering, vehicle integration, powertrain systems and manufacturing in support of EV vehicle programs. “Every new team member is a vital hire”, Mullen‘s CEO said.
The following individuals who have recently joined Mullen Automotive are located across Mullen’s different facilities in California and Mississippi, Mullen’s Powertrain in Monrovia, and Mullen’s AMEC Manufacturing, Mullen said.
- Robert Huotari – Director of Interiors
- Mark Jenkins – Design Engineer
- Ameil Kapadia – Sr. Manager, BIW Engineering
- Cesar Aguirre – Manager BIW Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- Amanda Hancock – HR Manager
- Allen McDonald – Plant Controller
- Kyler Ohl – IT Systems Architect
- John Roberts – Facilities Supervisor
- Jesse Satterfield – Manager, PC and L
- Jack Saylor – Production Manager/Tech Specialist
- Michelle Saylor – Global Manufacturing Assistant
- Vedanth Basappa – Manager, Virtual Simulation
- Scott Newton – Packing Engineer
- Albert Lizardo – Senior Manager
“I am happy to announce the addition of these new members to the Mullen Automotive Team,” said David Michery, CEO and chairman of Mullen Automotive. “Every new team member is a vital hire and an integral part of our EV programs and bright future for Mullen Automotive. One of our promises from the start has been to put Americans back to work in the U.S., and I fully intend to see my commitment through. God bless America.”
The electric vehicle maker announced on Monday the comeback of the partnership with LGG (Linghang Guochuang Group) to focus on taking solid-state polymer battery cell technology into vehicle pack level development. Solid-state batteries are planned for Mullen’s second-generation Mullen FIVE EV Crossover and show promise of over 300 miles of range delivered in 18 minutes with DC fast charging.
The world’s largest asset manager BlackRock filed on May 12 a 13F-HR form unveiling the ownership 647,102 shares of the electric vehicle maker Mullen Automotive as of March 31. On February 10, the investment management corporation had disclosed owning 195,101 shares by the end of 2021 representing an increase of an increase of 231.68 percent to the first quarter of 2022.
As of May 14, Mullen has 77 institutional owners and shareholders holding a total of 4,239,780 shares. Largest shareholders include Vanguard Group, Cutler Group LP, BlackRock, ExodusPoint Capital Management, LP, Citigroup Inc, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Simplex Trading, Llc, and Jackson Wealth Management.
Last week, Mullen announced that Battery Innovation Center (BIC) in Indiana has completed the cell preconditioning in preparation for cell performance cycling. BIC will enter into high rate cycling as part of the performance-based cycling with those results forthcoming, the company added.